Economy Stanchion Posts and Retractable Belt Barriers
If you’re looking to purchase economy stanchions such as a post and rope stanchion or retractable belt barrier, a quick search online can sometimes bring up images of cheap stanchions with frayed or broken belts, scratched and dented posts, or cheap looking velour ropes. You may have even experienced wobbly posts that easily fall over when bumped into.
But one brand is changing all of that. QueueWay stanchions are debunking the common misperception that cheap stanchions are always poor quality. Despite being budget friendly, we made QueueWay posts built to withstand the foot traffic of your visitors, keep everything organized, and look great in any environment while keeping them an economy stanchion.
We know that QueueWay will change your mind about economical or “cheap” stanchions. QueueWay fits almost any environment, including banks, retail, transportation hubs, casinos, theaters, stadiums/arenas. If you still need convincing, below are just a few impressive features and benefits of the QueueWay range.
First, QueueWay stanchions can perform effectively in almost any environment without breaking the bank. Unlike many competitor products, we build QueueWay with high-quality materials and will handle whatever your customers throw at them. Made with steel that won’t dent and quality paint finish that resists scratching.
QueueWay belts are made of high-quality materials making them some of the most durable in the economy stanchion category. The webbing is thicker to prevent sagging and can withstand harsher environments, and, most importantly, built to last. Some cheap stanchions available on the market break easily and cost more to replace in the long run.
QueueWay Velour Ropes are made of high-quality velour and feature metal ends. Therefore, they last much longer than the competition. Perfect for red carpet events, theaters, casinos, and hotels. When paired with a QueueWay stanchion post, our QueueWay Velour Ropes are sure to please.
Built to Last
Second, by building with only quality materials, as stated above, QueueWay products are built to last for years. We design them economically while outlasting everyone in their category based on price. Just because they are economical, that does not mean that they can’t be durable.
QueueWay are of much higher quality than some other stanchions at a similar price point. Although they may be a few dollars more than the other cheap stanchions, QueueWay will last much longer than the competition. Why save a few dollars today when you may need to spend hundreds more in 6 months for replacements?
Economy Stanchion with Safety Features
Third, QueueWay products come with standard safety features that that most other economy stanchions do not offer such as:
- Heavier Base: The stanchion posts are less likely to tip over with a heavier base. This keeps a queue in place and restricted areas blocked. A heavier base can also prevent the post from moving around when bumped into.
- Ideal Post Height: Having the correct post height not only helps with the sturdiness of the stanchion but also makes it harder for someone to go over or climb under the rope or belt barrier, thus making queue jumping much more difficult.
- Leaning: Having a leaning stanchion post looks unkempt. QueueWay posts are designed to stay upright and professional looking for years.
- Signage: Guests can become frustrated looking for where to line up or where to go for help. QueueWay Sign and Bracket will let you tell customers where to enter, wait, and exit your queue. This simple wayfinding solution will alleviate customer anxiety and stress by guiding them to the correct place.
- Queue Design: Do you have a queue that changes throughout the day? No worries, with QueueWay you can easily unclip and retract the belt or hang the velour rope onto the post to shorten or reconfigure the queue to meet your needs. As volume picks up, you can easily reattach the belt or velour rope to adjust the queue layout again to meet your needs. As volume changes throughout the day, your line must be flexible.
- Belt Length: Belt length plays a huge role in the appearance of the stanchion and plays a big part in the systems safety. Combined with the thickness of the webbing, we designed our belts not to sag or droop down. Preventing sagging makes the queue look neater and prevents guests from stepping over the belt and possibly tripping and causing injury to them self or other guests. Another benefit is having lower pull tension on the stanchion from the extended belt when combined with the heavier base, and ideal post height makes it much harder to tip over the stanchion post. Too long of a belt can cause the posts to become unstable, resulting in posts falling and possibly injuring someone waiting in line. Be aware of longer belts from the competition. A longer belt could have serious consequences.
- Slower Retracting: A slower retracting belt is a safer belt. Having a belt retract slower prevents the locking end from whipping back and striking a customer. In other words, having a slower retracting stanchion belt is a great way to avoid injuries.
- Accidental Discharge: Locking mechanisms are featured on both QueueWay and QueueWay Plus retractable belt barriers. Unintentional discharge can happen at any time. With other cheap stanchions, if someone was to pull up on the belt or the clip, it could cause the belt to become dislodged from the stanchion and retract back. Without the locking system or slower retraction, someone may get seriously hurt if the belt end struck them.
Who should consider an Economy Stanchion from QueueWay?
Finally, who should consider purchasing an economy stanchion such as the QueueWay product line? The short answer is anyone who wants a neat and orderly queue, or anyone who needs to close restricted areas to guests for their safety but wants the most affordable option. You can’t go wrong if you choose a QueueWay retractable belt barrier or a post and rope option. But what are the main differences in our product range?
QueueWay: When you need to close an area for cleaning or safety reasons temporarily, mark a restricted area off limits, or set up a queue on locations that receive less foot traffic, QueueWay is the best option for you. They will fit any décor with the choice of retractable belt barriers or the post & rope option.
QueueWay Plus: Designed for everything mentioned above, we made QueueWay Plus for areas with heavier foot traffic. More durable than QueueWay, QueueWay Plus has a longer belt and remains economical. QueueWay Plus has more features, such as a universal clip that can fit your existing queue and even attach to Tensabarrier products.
QueueWay and QueueWay Plus are more durable than their economic stanchions competition. Products like Lawrence Metal post & ropes or Tensabarrier retractable belt barriers are the more heavy-duty products and designed to be in areas with immense foot traffic because they can withstand some of the harshest punishment.