Why Buy Tensabarrier?
- Accessibility For All – Lowest leading edge base on the market enables accessible environment for people with mobility issues.
- Safety First – Tensabarrier SlowRetract™ webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor: making it the safest solution for your customers.
- Height Matters – The Tensabarrier Post is deliberately shorter than competitor products to prevent people going under or over it.
- Optimum Belt Length – Longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far quicker than Tensator’s thicker, better quality material.
- The Thicker The Better – The Tensabarrier post material at 1.5mm is thicker than cheaper barrier products at 1.1mm, making it a harder wearing product and less likely to get damaged.
- Highest Quality – Made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, the Tensabarrier belts are significantly thicker than other retractable stanchions, meaning it is less likely to suffer from degradation.
- Anti-Tamper Device – All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected.